X-Rays: Benefits, Types and Uses
JANTA X-RAY operates multiple Digital X-Ray centres which offer low-cost X-Ray Facilities in New Delhi. An X-ray examination is a painless way for clinicians to diagnose and monitor many health conditions. X-rays are a type of radiation called electromagnetic waves and it produces images of bones and certain tissues within the body.
Since their conception in 1895, X-Rays are commonly used around the world to examine what is happening inside a person’s body. ‘X-Ray’ stands for ‘X-Radiation’ and is a non-invasive procedure widely used to examine bones, tissues and ligaments. There is an abundance of X-Ray clinics today as there is always an X-Ray centre near you in today’s world. With the advent of technology, digital X-Rays are now being utilized as these are more pocket friendly and do not use ionizing radiation.
Benefits of X-Rays
The discovery of X-Rays has proven highly beneficial to the world of medicine. It is one of the most popular medical tools to aid in regular examinations, diagnosis and even during medical procedures.
- The greatest advantage of X-Rays is that the procedure is non-invasive. This means that you will not have to endure any pain or live with scars for the rest of their life.
- Doctors and nurses often take the assistance of staff at X-Ray labs to insert catheters, stents and various other devices. X-Rays can help guide medical experts in removing tumours and clots as well.
- X-Rays can also show unexpected findings and results. A doctor could be examining a broken bone, but they may also find a tumour or cyst which they would have been unaware of.
- As aforementioned, digital X-Rays are now growing in popularity. While traditional X-Rays expose you to harmful radiation, digital X-Rays do not use any radiation. They are also more cost efficient, reduce duration of the procedure and are immediately available to study as soon as the procedure is over.
Side Effects of X-Rays
X-Rays, like any other medical procedure, have their own side effects. However, the occurrence of the following side effects is extremely low.
- X-Rays may increase your risk of cancer. It is a rare side effect but the doses of radiation you receive from repetitive X-Rays may increase the risk.
- Exposure to radiation can also cause hair fall and loss, vomiting, fainting and even loss of skin.
It is important to remember that the benefits of X-Rays are far greater than the risks. X-Rays do not produce any immediate health problems either.
To determine an X-Ray cost, factors such as time, body part, reputation and location of X-Ray clinic have to be considered. In Delhi/NCR, the X-Ray cost can lie between Rs. 200 and Rs. 2000. Search for the best ‘X-Ray centre near me’ to ensure you get the best facilities.
More X-Ray Test Name & Price List:-
|ABDOMEN FOR GALL BLA
|ANESTHESIA CHARGES (H.S.G.)
|BA.MEAL COMPLETE GIT
|BA.MEAL UPPER GIT
|BOTH ELBOWS AP VIEW
|BOTH HAND PA
|BOTH HEELS AXIAL VIEW
|BOTH HEELS LATERAL VIEW
|BOTH KNEE JOINTS AP
|CERVICAL SPINE AP VIEW
|CERVICAL SPINE EXTENSION
|CHEST FOR RIBS
|LEFT SHOULDER AP JOINT
|BOTH KNEE JOINTS AP
|LEFT ELBOW JT AP/LAT
|LEFT FOOT AP & OBL
|RIGHT HIP JOINT-AP
Some Popular X-Ray Types
- X-Rays are most commonly used to examine broken bones. This includes shoulder X-Rays, knee X-Rays, hand X-Rays, foot X-Rays, cervical spine X-Rays, wrist X-Rays and pelvis X-Rays.
- Another common use of X-Rays is to identify problems in the lungs. Cancer, tuberculosis and bronchitis can be diagnosed from a simple X-Ray. Bronchiectasis X-Rays are used to determine how much damage has been caused to your lungs and bronchial tubes. The presence of mucus and bacteria can also be seen in an X-Ray.
- Dental X-Rays and OPG X-Rays are used to examine problems in your teeth, jaws, gums, mouth, wisdom teeth and other teeth which may emerge in the future. OPG X-Rays stand for orthopantomography and provide the radiologist with a panoramic view of the lower face.
- Another popular type of X-Ray is the KUB X-Ray. KUB X-Rays are used to diagnose problems in your kidneys, ureter and bladder. It captures an image of the abdomen and can also help in pinpointing where the pain is coming from.
In this, digital X-ray sensors are used for imaging instead of traditional photography film.
Advantages of Digital X-Ray:
- Enhanced images
- No radiation used to produce an image
- Time efficiency
- Immediate availability of the image to preview
Trusted Digital X Ray Near Me in Delhi
X ray is an ancient procedure that is still a common way to diagnose injuries of the bones and joints. Over time, traditional x-rays have evolved. Today, we have digital x-rays using a high resonance technique, or imaging factor, to provide a denser and sharper image instead of an analogue version.
In Delhi, using a number of high quality techniques, medical inspection and diagnostic is more accurate and convenient at the same time. It has also reduced the timeframe of waiting. Finding a digital x-ray near me.
Find an X ray clinic near me for the following benefits:
- Precision findings through technology
- Minimum waiting time
- Reduce processing time and exposure
- Software-based evaluation plus reporting
The procedure of X Ray Near Me
X ray does not require any preparation or procedure. It is only advised to wear comfortable and loose clothing for an X-ray.
Some X-ray centers near me may provide a gown to make sure there are limited restrictions. You have to remove all your jewelry and metallic items from the body to prevent obstructions. If there are metal plants like pacemakers or dentures in the body, inform the doctor.
X rays are truly versatile diagnostic tools. You may be required to sit, stand, or even lie down, depending on the body part that needs to be diagnosed. You may be even required to switch your positions a few times until the radiologist captures the accurate position. You have to stay still throughout this procedure as movement might disrupt the procedure and elongate the time of X ray. Get the best X-ray test price in Delhi.
Chest X Ray Near Me
Chest X ray is a common imaging technique used to produce images of different structures of the body, especially the soft tissues and bones. In the technique, x ray beams are passed through your body, which is absorbed in different body structures based on their intensity. Locate a chest x ray near me.
Chest X ray is used to detect and deliver images of the body structures like lungs, heart, vasculature, and rib cage, different bones of the spine and chest, and airways.
Bones and metals are the densest structures in the body. Metals and bones found in the body may appear white in x ray results. Fat and muscles appear in grey shades. Air present in the lungs appear black.
Chest X ray is also typical electromagnetic radiation that resembles visible light. The radiations captured result in an image on the monitor or the x ray film. These images help doctors locate the affected part of the body.
Chest X ray cost may vary from one laboratory to another in Delhi.
To find out more about X-Rays in the Delhi/NCR area, contact an X-Ray centre near you today.