- The term 'You', Your & 'User' shall mean and include any visitor, client, patient, customer. Client, Visitor, Patient or Customer shall mean any lawful individual or entity accessing to or using the services offered on this Website, who is capable to be a party to binding contracts, in accordance to the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The terms 'We', 'Us' & 'Our' will mean the Website “www.jantaxray.in” and additionally the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms such as 'Party' and 'Parties' will differently be used to address to the User, Client, Patient or Customer and the Company exclusively and all in all, as the purpose so requires.
- The segments in this policy has been differentiated using heading which would just act as a pointer to the content of those segments and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained in those segments in any manner. Further, it is particularly consented by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User indisputably has consented that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms would constitute a lawfully authoritative contract between the User and the Company, and that the User has the liability towards the principles, approaches, rules, terms, and conditions concerning to any direction that is put forth by the Website, and this will be treated as consolidated into Terms, and that would be dealt with as an integral part of such terms. The user agrees that the need of signature of any express acknowledgment is not required to make this policy or terms binding and the User's full and final acknowledgment of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms will be deemed as obtained by the visit to our homepage or access to our resources by the user.
- The responsibility to stay updated with the contents of our website vests with the clients as it is subject to periodic amendments and that shall not be notified to you but information will be displayed publically on our website after making such amendments. Therefore your continued use of this website after such modifications will be regarded as your acknowledgment and consent to the modified terms and conditions. The continued usage of Website by the user after such a change, the User will be regarded as an assent to all amendments/changes made to the Policy and Terms. In so far as the User conforms to the Policy and Terms, he/she is conceded an individual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited benefit, revocable, to enter, access and use the Website.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from our Users in many of ways, involving, however not limited to, when Users pays visit to our site, register on the site, give a request regarding different facilitates, direction, managements, services or resources we offer on our Site. Users may be directed to grant data such as name, email address, mailing information, telephone number, tests conducted etc.. We will gather personal identification information from Users only if you voluntarily submits such data to us. Users may decline to provide personal identification information, but this will keep you away from some facilities and activities offered on the website.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We also collect non-personal identification information of the Users at whichever point you interact with our website. The term ‘Non-Personal Identification Information’ shall include the browser name, the type of computer and technical data of Users choice for association with our Site.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Our Site might have "cookies" to improve User experience. User’s web browser will be placed with cookies on their hard drive for purpose of record-keeping and at times to track information about them. But the user can set their Web browser to decline these cookies, or to notify you when cookies are being sent. But as you decline these cookies you must take note that some areas of the websiite may not function properly.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Janta X-Ray Clinic will be gathering and utilizing Users personal information for the set down purposes:
- To enhance customer service – Information you provide assist us address your customer service requirements and handle it more effectively.
- To render Users a personalized experience - We may use the User’s data altogether to analyze how the Users use the services offered by us and resources given on our Site.
- To improve our Website – We utilize the feedback you give to improve the services offered on our site.
- For the purpose of processing payments- the data which the Users provide may be used by us while confirming a service so as to ensure efficiency in the service rendering to the customer. But we assure that this information are safe with us and we do not provide it to any outsiders unless it is found imperative.
- For the purpose of running contest, survey, promotion or any other site’s feature and also to provide Users information or contents they consented to receive about issues we believe would be of interest to them.
- To send emails - We also use your email ID to send contents and updates relating to the service booked by the clients/customers/patients. We use it to address the inquiries, questions, and/or other requests made by the customers. When the user checks our mailing list, you will be provided with emails that may have company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from getting mails from us in future, we have facility for it which is described in detail to unsubscribe and the instructions are given at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
OUR INFORMATION PROTECTING MECHANISM
We have efficient methods of collecting, storing and processing and safety mechanisms to protect against illegal access, modification, disclosure or ruining of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and information stored on our Website.
The exchange of private data between the Site and its Users is being made through SSL secured communication channel and this is been encrypted and guarded with digital signature.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
Third party services may be accessed by us for the purpose of helping us operate our business and the Website or manage activity on behalf of Janta X-Ray Clinic, for example sending out newsletters or surveys. Therefore we might share the personal information to these third party service providers for those limited purposes with the consent of the user.
ADVERTISEMENTS/PROMOTIONS BY A THIRD PARTY
The website also takes services of third party for the purpose of promotion and advertisement of our business to attract more Users. The User must understand that these service providers may have access to your data to provide customized advertisements to the User by tracking the users’ usage of our website as well as other websites. The link to other website put in our platform may gather actually identifiable data about the User. The Company/Website do not take responsibility for the confidentiality practices or the resources of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the User expressly consents the same and assent that any and all risks connected will be entirely borne by the User
User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website. It will be deemed to have obtained by us with the act of user visiting our website or accessing our services which is in accordance with this Policy, this includes but not limited to the User’s consent tothe Company/Website sharing/divulging the User’s information, as per the terms contained in clause 7 of this policy.
Janta X-Ray Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
4A/16, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-110018
In the light of Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Abhishek Gupta (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Terms, Policy and any other agreements between the Parties are guarded by the laws, rules and regulations of India and this is consented by the Parties. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.